I have been very busy trying to expand this website and we are now ready to impose the Rucking Fidiculous podcast. Up in the next week, an audio podcast will be available and shortly afterwards a video podcast. Working on other projects, a line of T-shirts will be available sometime in the near future. We will keep you posted on each as they become available. Also, I am in the process of getting new contributors for frequent posting. Keep watching!!
The latest website recommendation comes from the far right in the site The Conservative Post This site has been online for years spreading video and original content everywhere. While many sites die a slow death, you can rely on this site updating daily. Be sure to checkout the blogroll for more sites to behold and regularly stop by here and at the Conservative Post.
How come we tolerate this kind of travesty is being done to the US?
We need to consider not taxing the US Citizen. Where can the costs be accounted for? Any person from another country that comes here and costs our country dollars should be taken care of in a humane manner. Eventually, deported to their home country with the expenses billed to their country. If you commit crime here, you go to jail here until time served. Then, your country of origin will fit the costs.
Healthcare Reform is a mistake the way the new bill addresses it. Treat people in hospitals and doctors offices appropriately, then bill their home country. It's their citizen, they should be charged.
This can be applied to every service used here, like education. The US should extend legal immigration passage only to those never breaking the laws here of any kind. Cooperation between all countries should include sharing of information on background checks.
If Americans were to perpetrate a crime against a Mexican illegal, it would be labeled a hate crime. But the reverse is not recognized?! In other words, punish Americans if they commit crime in their own country but make special circumstance for leniency for an illegal against a National citizen.
La Raza will be a regular visitor in the White House, like SEIU, to negotiate secretly for secret amendments hidden within an Amnesty Bill.
Totalization is social security benefits for illegal immigrants. This too will be included in the Amnesty Bill. Watch for these sneaky amendments penciled in.
More exposed BullSh&* By Rep Cliff Stearns. Thank you, sir! You are a Patriot!
You also may have read the doctors have been fighting since Jan 1 2010 where a 21.2% cut was to be implemented on doctor reimbursement immediately. This was subsequently put off until the first week in March. The Congress put this 21.2% cut off a second time. Now, with the Reform Bill passed, the cut has been finally approved. Listen here doctors, you are getting screwed again.
Congressman Sam Johnson coauthors last-minute amendments in an effort to rid the Democrats’ healthcare bill of its most destructive provisions
Washington, Mar 21 -
Thousands of Americans traveled to Washington, DC this weekend to express frustration with the Democrats’ government-takeover of healthcare that spends over $2 trillion, raises taxes by $569 billion, cuts Medicare by more than $500 billion and increases health insurance premiums. Unfortunately, the Democrats seem content to ram their bill through Congress during a special Sunday session against the will of the American people. In a last minute effort to try to strip the legislation of its most shameful and destructive provisions, Congressman Johnson backed several amendments in the Rules Committee. Democrats thwarted any improvements to the bill. Below is a list of the amendments Congressman Johnson coauthored for the Rules Committee:
Protecting the sanctity of life An amendment to prohibit abortions from being included in the “essential benefits package.” Taxpayer-funded abortion is NOT healthcare. Protecting the American Taxpayer
2. An amendment requiring individuals seeking taxpayer subsidized health coverage provide photo identification. This provision would ensure that taxpayer dollars do not go to health coverage for illegal immigrants.
3. An amendment that strikes the provision that exempts illegal immigrants from paying the new fine levied on any individual who doesn’t have government-approved health coverage.
Eliminating Shady Deals and Backroom Bargains
4. An amendment to remove the provision which provides $300 million in extra funds to Louisiana’s Medicaid program, a sweetheart deal dubbed the “Louisiana Purchase.”
5. An amendment to remove the provision which provides $100 million in funds for a healthcare facility that would aid only those residing in Connecticut. A provision inserted in the Senate health reform bill at the request of Democrat Senator Chris Dodd.
6. An amendment to remove the “Fargo Freebie” which generously provides higher Medicare payments to hospitals and doctors in “frontier counties,” specifically to benefit North Dakota. A provision inserted in the Senate health reform bill at the request of Democrat Senators Kent Conrad and Byron Dorgan. Standing up for PHYSICIAN OWNED FACILITIES
7. An amendment that would strike the provision that threatens the livelihood of these award-winning healthcare facilities in Texas and all across the country.
Physician owned hospitals employ 23,000 people on a $1billon dollar payroll and pay nearly $250 million in annual taxes—in Texas alone. But the Democrats want to eliminate these types of hospitals even though they provide top-notch care more efficiently and effectively than many of their competitors. DEFENDING STATES RIGHTS
8. An amendment that would allow States to opt out of provisions of the bill that mandate insurance coverage or mandate employer-provided insurance coverage, and well as any other provisions that interfere with the ability of patients to privately contract with medical providers and insurers under the laws of the State.
States like Idaho and Virginia have already passed State laws that declare “Thanks, but no thanks” to government-controlled healthcare.
This is a list of each "sweet deal" the Dems have added into this pathetic bill. Above is the link. Below is the list. I copied it from the site. Therefore, please visit the site and thank him and his staff for being true Americans.
he Democrats' Health Bill Does What?!!?! Eleven Alarming Tax Issues
Washington, Mar 20 -
From the Way and Means press office: The Prescription Pad
1. Creates a special deal for union members. Starting in 2018, a single union worker in a multiemployer health plan would be completely exempt from the "Cadillac tax" (a 40% tax on high-cost plans) unless the price of that plan exceeds $27,500. In contrast, a single, non-union worker living right next door would start paying that Cadillac tax as soon as the value of her health plan exceeds $10,200.
2. Makes a bad surtax worse. Twenty-two House Democrats opposed a surtax contained in an earlier version of the Democrats' health care bill. That surtax would have started at a rate of 2% and would have applied to Americans earning over $280,000 for singles and $350,000 for couples. Under the current version of the bill, however, the Medicare surtaxes on both earned income (imposed at a rate of 0.9%) and investment income (imposed at a higher rate of 3.8%) feature far lower thresholds - $200,000 for singles and $250,000 for couples.
3. Increases taxes on real estate investments. The 3.8% Medicare surtax would hit average, middle-class investors in real estate. A middle-class taxpayer who happens to sell real estate for a significant gain in a particular year would be liable for this new tax, regardless of how low her income might be in other, more typical years. The National Association of Realtors wrote to Speaker Pelosi and Ways and Means Chairman Levin urging that Congress reject this unfair tax increase, especially given the flagging economy.
4. Vastly expands IRS powers. According to a new report , the Democrats' health care bill vastly expands the responsibilities of the Internal Revenue Service and would strengthen the IRS's heavy hand in dealing with ordinary taxpayers who play by the rules. If this bill becomes law, the IRS may have to hire up to 16,500 additional auditors, agents, and other employees just to enforce all the new taxes and penalties. The bill would empower the IRS to: (1) verify that Americans have "acceptable" health care coverage; (2) fine Americans up to $2,085 or 2 percent of income (whichever is greater) for the failure to purchase "minimum essential coverage"; (3) confiscate tax refunds; and (4) increase audits.
5. Imposes new marriage penalties. Because the Democrats' subsidies for health insurance are solely based on the federal poverty level, if two people make $32,000 per year, they would pay between $6,000 and $10,000 more for health insurance than before they said "I do." This is because as singles they were poor enough to receive health care subsidies, but as a married couple, these Americans are too rich for federal assistance. A discussion of how a prior version of the bill would have imposed these marriage penalties can be accessed here .
6. Breaks the President's pledge on not taxing the middle class in at least a dozen ways. The Democrats' health care bill contains at least a dozen direct and indirect tax increases that would break President Obama's pledge not to raise taxes on those making less than $200,000 for singles and $250,000 for couples. These include: (1) a "Cadillac tax" on high-cost plans, (2) an individual mandate tax on Americans who do not purchase government-approved health insurance, (3) an increase in the 7.5% AGI floor for medical expense deductions to 10%, (4) limits on Flexible Spending Accounts in cafeteria plans, (5) increased penalties for nonqualified HSA distributions, (6) other restrictions on Health Savings Accounts, Health Reimbursement Accounts, and Flexible Spending Accounts, (7) a tax on tanning services, (8) an employer mandate tax, (9) a sales tax on medical devices, (10) a tax on health insurance premiums, (11) a tax on prescription drugs, and (12) a tax on insured and self-insured health plans.
7. Ensnares a growing number of people in the Cadillac tax. The Cadillac tax in the Democrats' health care bill would not keep pace with medical inflation after it comes into effect in 2018, meaning a larger and larger tax hit over time. Beginning in 2020, this tax would be indexed by only the consumer price index. Given that health insurance premiums will likely increase faster than CPI, the Cadillac tax would hit more and more plans each year and take a bigger bite from those already covered
8. Repeats the mistakes of the AMT. Instead of learning the lesson of the Alternative Minimum Tax, which hits more and more Americans every year because the exemption level is not indexed for inflation, the Democrats' bill repeats this mistake by failing to index the exemption threshold for the Medicare surtaxes on both earned and unearned income.
9. Forces those with catastrophic costs to pay even more. Current law provides important tax relief to Americans who suffer catastrophic out-of-pocket medical expenses, permitting a deduction for costs above 7.5% of income. The Democrats' bill would raise that threshold to 10% of income in 2012 (2016 for seniors and the disabled). This is a particularly hard hit on those with the highest medical costs who can least afford to pay more taxes. And, according to the non-partisan Joint Committee on Taxation, more than 95% of the revenue generated from this tax increase would come from taxpayers earning less than $200,000.
10. Punishes investment in our economy. Under the Democrats' bill, the Medicare tax would, for the very first time, apply to capital gains, dividends, interest, rents, royalties, and other investment income of singles earning over $200,000 and couples earning over $250,000. Currently, capital gains and dividends are taxed at a top rate of 15%, but those rates are already scheduled to rise in 2011 to 20% and 39.6%, respectively. When the expansion of the Medicare tax is coupled with the already scheduled rate increase, capital gains rates on these types of investment income, long-term capital gains rates would rise by almost 60% next year - from 15% to 23.8% - and the top tax rate on dividends would nearly triple - from 15% to 43.4%.
11. Robs Peter and leaves Paul broke. The Senate-passed Tax Extenders bill (H.R. 4213, as amended) includes one-year extensions of important tax relief policies for both individuals and businesses that expired on December 31, 2009. These include the deduction for state and local sales taxes, the R&D tax credit, and numerous energy-related incentives. Just weeks ago, the Senate decided to "pay for" those provisions by making "black liquor" ineligible for the cellulosic biofuel producer credit and by codifying the economic substance doctrine into law. Yet Democrats have now chosen to steal those very same revenue offsets - totaling $28.1 billion - to help finance their trillion dollar health bill instead. This begs the question: To the extent Democratic Leaders decide to adhere to PAYGO on Tax Extenders, what new taxes will they raise to replace all that lost revenue?
Shady Deals and Backroom Bargains in the Senate Takeover of Health Care
Washington, Mar 18 -
“These negotiations will be on C-Span, and so the public will be part of the conversation and we’ll see the choices that are being made.” —President Barack Obama, January 20, 2008
“The Speaker is trying to pass the healthcare bill without letting America see it first. In fact, she said, ‘We have to pass the bill so you can find out what’s in it.’ She’s also shooting for a vote-less passage. That is unconstitutional! Well, I can tell my Democratic colleagues what’s in it. The healthcare bill is littered full of one sweetheart deal after another – from the Louisiana Purchase to the Cornhusker
Kickback. What’s another term for hustling votes? Buying them! The American people are fed up with secret backroom deals in smoke-filled rooms.” U.S. Congressman Sam Johnson
1) “The Louisiana Purchase” Who: Democrat Senator Mary Landrieu (Louisiana) Cost: $300 million Section 2006 provides a “Special Adjustment” for states recovering from a major disaster. Though the state is not named specifically, this provision appears to help only Louisiana – providing $300 million to the state Medicaid program. At the request of Senator Mary Landrieu, this provision was inserted into the Senate bill shortly before it was brought to the floor for a vote. Source: Sweeteners for the South:The Washington Post (November 22, 2009)
2) “The Cornhusker Kickback” Who: Democrat Senator Ben Nelson (Nebraska) Cost: $100 million Section 10201(C)(4) provides that Nebraska, and only the State of Nebraska, would see the federal government pick up the extra Medicaid “tab” created by Obamacare. The underlying legislation expands Medicaid eligibility. Since Medicaid is a program paid for by both the federal and state governments, the Cornhusker Kickback has the federal government absorbing all the extra costs of this eligibility expansion that other states must still pay. Source: CBO Pegs Nelson's Deal for Nebraska at $100 million: The Hill (December 20, 2009)
3) “Gator Aid” Who: Democrat Senator Bill Nelson (Florida) Cost: ??? The Senate bill cuts billions from the Medicare Advantage program – forcing millions of seniors off of their current health care plan. However, Senator Bill Nelson negotiated a special deal that protects Florida seniors from these cuts. Nelson inserted this amendment during the Senate Finance Committee’s markup. Source: White House Cuts Special Help for Nebraska, but Other Deals Remain in Reform Bill: ABC News Blog (February 22, 2010)
4) The Dodd Clinic Who: Democrat Senator Chris Dodd (Connecticut) Cost: $100 million Section 10502 provides $100 million in funding for "a health care facility that provides research, inpatient tertiary care, or outpatient clinical services." The AP has reported that the funding was inserted at the request of Chris Dodd and will likely go to a University of Connecticut hospital. Source: Health Bill Money for Hospitals Sought by Dodd: Politico (December 20, 2009)
5) “The Hoffa Handout” Who: Democrat Senators John Kerry (Massachusetts) and Debbie Stabenow (Michigan) Cost: $5 billion Section 1102 provides $5 billion for a reinsurance program to defray the medical costs of union members—extra cash for union healthcare plans. This provision was added at the behest of Michigan Democrat Debbie Stabenow and Massachusetts Democrat John Kerry. Source: States of Personal Privilege: The Wall Street Journal (October 15, 2009)
6) “Favors for Fat Cats” Who: Democrat Senators Ben Nelson (Nebraska) and Debbie Stabenow (Michigan) Cost: ??? Section 10905 of the Senate bill levies a new annual fee on health insurers. However, the bill provides an exemption to a narrow group of companies due to their political importance to a few senators. This section will exempt Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan. Source: Concessions Lawmakers Won in the Health Bill: The Boston Globe (December 22, 2009)
7) “The Beantown Buy-off” Who: Independent Senator Bernie Sanders (Vermont) and Democrat Senator John Kerry (Massachusetts) Cost: $1.1 billion Section 10201 adjusts federal payment to states for their Medicaid program. This section provides Vermont ($600 million) and Massachusetts ($500 million) extra federal Medicaid funds. Source: Democrats Protect Backroom Deals: Politico (February 3, 2010)
8) “Another Joke from Jersey” Who: Democrat Senator Bob Menendez (New Jersey) Cost: $1 billion Senator Bob Menendez (D-NJ) secured a $1 billion research subsidy for drug companies in the Senate health care bill. According to Menendez’ website, 86 percent of New Jersey’s biotech companies would qualify for the subsidy contained in Section 9023. Source: States of Personal Privilege: The Wall Street Journal (October 15, 2009)
9) “Coal Miner Carve-out” Who: Democrat Senator Max Baucus (Montana) Cost: ??? Section 10323 provides Medicare coverage for workers exposed to “environmental health hazards.” Though not named specifically in the bill, the provision was added by Senator Max Baucus to ensure special health coverage for miners in Libby, Montana. Source: Deep In Health Bill, Very Specific Beneficiaries: The New York Times (December 20, 2009)
10) “The Fargo Freebie” Who: Democrat Senators Kent Conrad and Byron Dorgan (North Dakota) Cost: ??? Section 10324 generously provides higher Medicare payments to hospitals and doctors in “frontier counties.” Though not named specifically, providers in North Dakota counties would qualify for higher Medicare payments. Source: On Health-care Bill, Democratic Senators are in States of Denial: The Washington Post (December 22, 2009)
11) “The Hawaiian Handout” Who: Democrat Senators Dan Inouye and Daniel Akaka (Hawaii) Cost: ??? The Senate bill reduces payments to hospitals for treating uninsured patients under the federal Disproportionate Share Hospital (DSH) program. However, Hawaii’s two Democrat Senators inserted a special deal for their state hospitals. Section 10201 shields Hawaii facilities from proposed cuts in DSH payments. Source: On Health-care Bill, Democratic Senators are in States of Denial: The Washington Post (December 22, 2009)
12) “The Oregon Fail” Who: Democrat Senator Jeff Merkley (Oregon) Cost: ??? The Senate health care bill imposes a new tax on employer-sponsored health plans. Yet Senator Merkley was able to secure a special deal. Section 10901 of the Senate bill shields longshoremen from the full impact of the new tax. Source: Concessions Lawmakers Won in the Health Bill: The Boston Globe (December 22, 2009)
Tea party sites are great. This one is not to be missed. Established in Iowa, their site has one well organized group. Everyone involved from other tea party sites can share in the information and get the word out.
Their Site Is Here These 912 groups and Tea Party groups combined into one tight outfit. They are located in Iowa. If you live there, contact and join for November.
While Israelis and Palestinians (I mean nomadic Arabs) argue over who has a right to Jerusalem as its capital, the Jews may have a compelling landmark. Their synagogue is standing and rebuilt in all its glory in the heart of the city. It's been there for 300 years. It's not a mosque! It has been destroyed by foreign conquerers of Arab descent every single time captured.
"We permit believers of other faiths to conserve their places of worship. We proudly protect our heritage, while at the same time allowing others freedom of religion," Benjamin Netanyahu said. He added it brings a message of coexistence. It is too bad it falls on deaf ears.
How did the Arabs react when such a message was spoken to them of coexistence? The synagogue's reopening is a "declaration of war, a call for a "Day of Rage." Here They refer to the area as "occupied" , which is a total lie. The structure has been in Jewish hands since the late 1600's.
Head of al-Quds international institution, "Dr" Ahmed Halabiya, warned the opening of the Hurva synagogue was part of an Israeli plan "to build a Jewish temple on al-Aqsa ruins." According to Wikipedia, the site has been in Jewish hands since 700 BCE!!
The site is not controversial. The site is glorious in its history and purpose. I plan on visiting this site in the near future when I return. If intolerance and violence is how the Muslims react whenever anything takes place in Jerusalem, the sooner it is completely in Jewish hands, the better. Ask yourself if you will disregard historical evidence, or buy the rhetoric your Left Wing educators and leaders falsely brainwash you with.
The Republicans are interviewed on TV stating they voted against the Bill because we can't afford it, because the Bill is Unconstitutional, and because the American people didn't want it. The Dems say Republicans will be remembered by Americans that they didn't want all Americans covered and didn't care about them.
Really? Where was the transparency promised by the President if he had no fear that Americans weren't going to support it?
No lobby will infect the Bill? Tell that to SEIU and their special cadillac exception. All I saw is secrecy.
No Secret Deals??!!
Oh, this is how Bills are passed and run.
The Republicans didn't vote in a partisan manner: They listened to the people and REPRESENTED THEM!! Looks at the polls. Rhttp://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll
While many in our current government are of Jewish descent , their Communist sympathies do not symbolize Jews feelings generally. The founder of the modern day Liberal Progressives Saul Alinsky. The founder of modern day Conservatism is Milton Friedman. Many sites posted here are Jews faithfully posing Conservative values. This wonderful site continues this view.
Great writing and apparently a comic book reader, he has strong positions on Israel and the West. And I agree with all of them. I encourage everyone to read and spread the message.
Stupak caves in and gives his stupid blessing to this bill. He gave in after abortion was addressed to his liking. All the other problems with the bill he ignored. This is what STUPID-PAK will be remembered for, for certain. He muscled this bill to include his measure, like a gangster such as Tu-Pac. With the bill's passage, the current government has failed our forefathers.
The company Marvel Comics has been publishing Cap Amer books since 1941. The comic has had several runs over the years and has been seen as an icon for what we stand for. I remember reading these books for years. As an avid fan, I have followed the stories for over 2 decades. As an adult, I admit I stopped buying the comic long ago. I loved the way the comic always had the character as THE moral ideal. Every character in the Marvel Universe would have respect for the character because of this fact. For young readers, this was a great way of teaching traditional values in a fun manner.
The writers have always tried to continue this picture until recently when "Cap" believed the Tea Party was a racist venue. Well, I can say that this direction has failed miserably to uphold the value of the character. While everyone in government today is crooked and morally appalling, "Cap" fails to find disgust in these people. The characters which uphold the spirit of America, like the Tea Party people, are shunned.
The character I knew never would have believed this country today. The comic was always rooted in the time with which it was written. In the '40s, Cap fought Nazis. Later, communists, super villains, criminals, and even got involved in Civil Rights. Today, the character should be a Tea Party leader.
In the future, I sincerely hope Marvel Comics takes politics out of its books. If political junk is touted by the current writers, the books will fail to uphold their iconic status. The bastardized renditions already printed have tainted my image. I will never buy another comic unless it's at least 20 years old. As for Captain America, I salute the old version and will miss him sorely. All hail Captain Socialism!!
Watch out Glenn Beck, Trevor is your competition confidant. In this latest article, he explains the 3 organizations pulling the strings on Sheik Obama are the Communist Party USA, Committees of Correspondence for Democracy and Socialism and Democratic Socialists of America.
As Trevor points out, Britain is a test model of how to approach American society and how to punch holes into its structure, like a Urologist testing for cancer of the prostate. He states,
" Britain after WW2 is their model. While Winston Churchill was the hero of the hour, in 1946 he was dumped in a landslide in favor of Labour Party leader Clement Attlee, on the promise of a massively increased Welfare State and a socialized National Health Service."
Here is a video of how Britain introduce the rationale for Universal Care:
I get all warm inside after watching this cartoon because it is very similar to a Bugs Bunny style cartoon. And everyone loves Bugs!!
Norman Markowitz, from the Communist Party of the US, has written extensively and worked tirelessly for Sheik Obama, He wrote this column with a nod to Newzeal.blogspot.com for pointing it out:
"A “single payer” national health system – known as “socialized medicine” in the rest of the developed world – should be an essential part of the change that the core constituencies which elected Obama desperately need. Britain serves as an important political lesson for strategists. After the Labor Party established the National Health Service after World War II, supposedly conservative workers and low-income people under religious and other influences who tended to support the Conservatives were much more likely to vote for the Labor Party when health care, social welfare, education and pro-working class policies were enacted by labor-supported governments."
For more information on the "red ties" this administration works with, visit one of my favorite sites called
That ball buster Stupak is something else. If he could just do the same measure on the Bill itself regarding illegal immigration, he could be a genuine hero. Supporters would drop like flies, killing the Bill, ultimately. Well, I will settle for this for the moment, knowing full well I hate this Bill to death. It should be called the Death Reform Bill because of the turmoil and expense it is going to cause. Death to patients, death to America, and finally death to small business and jobs. What could the consequences be if the abortion issue is changed in a second reconciliation measure which I expect to come very soon, as the video I posted recently points out. Well, knowing the idiots in DC, I would conclude that plastic surgery will be covered to continue to level the playing field. Why should the wealthy be entitled to look good and the poor ugly? Next, vitamins will be up for coverage. Vitamins are preventative in the ever loving quest to control disease, both chronic and acute. There is a vitamin for every single ailment which would supplement outcomes. Following this I suspect animals to be covered. Fluffy is sick and Vets are very expensive. Fluffy needs care and she is just as important as any other member of the family. The pet addition will be pushed by PETA, I imagine. After all, they are a Left voting constituency. "Oh frabjous day, callooh, callay", who knew the Jabberwocky had it right. Almost sounds like ebonics.
The Tea PArty in Palm Beach County has a history of being very active in local activities here in South Florida. While I have participated many activities in the past, I haven't been able to participate as of late. Thanks to the members and the main man, they have consistently been pressing the controversial matters of this administration. Here is a posting from their site of the most recent activity protesting this disaterous Bill to be voted on tomorrow.
Checkout this site for a list of their members. These companies many probably haven't heard of but they are small businesses. These companies are upset and organized. I have never heard their voice but feel similarly because I am a small business owner. This site has several press releases which outline the problems the Health Care Reform Bill poses. This is who they are from their site:
"Employers for a Healthy Economy is a coalition of organizations representing small and large employers that have joined together to protect the employer-sponsored health care that more than 160 million Americans rely on to keep them healthy.
The legislation being put forth by Congress will not improve the state of health care. In fact, it will only make health care more expensive for small business, large business and individuals. If we don’t take this opportunity to control the rate of growth in health care costs we are squandering a golden opportunity.
As we recover from the global economic crisis we cannot afford a proposal that will stifle job creation with new taxes, while doing little to help employers and employees cope with the rising costs of health care.
It is imperative that any health care reform measure considered:
Not create a government run healthcare system and thereby undermine private market competition and market-based negotiation; Not tax employer-sponsored health care; Reduce the growth in health care spending rather than accelerate it; Not increase the burden on employers at this difficult economic time."
Please go to the site and watch the videos! And thank you to this organization.
Illegals will be covered when they are given amnesty. That is why Sheik Obama says in his State of the Union Address illegals will not be covered by HEALTHCARE REFORM. They won't be illegal anymore. Therefore, they eventually are all covered.
Obama is telling the truth that illegals will not be covered. How can I say this is the truth? Easy, he is going to make them legal. Then they will be covered. THEY WILL BE MADE LEGAL!! That's all there is to it.
I just looked at the site for this organization. Every article written and every video is a flurry of typical socialist issues with which the Democratic party has embraced. The distorted disgusting message in this video is crazy:
Robert Kennedy also stated,"Dont ask what your country can do, but what can u do for your country." In this quote in the video, he is not taking about the socialistic aspect and action. The quote is about American Justice and Can-do attitude. American human rights abuses fills the minds of young viewers that we are guilty of such things when watching this crap.
The abuses flashing by are of Guantanamo Bay Abu Ghraib where the prisoners are guilty of far heinous crimes, where Halal meat is given to them for religious purposes, where legal council is given after they shot at soldiers and may be responsible in part for American deaths. Time has shown we cater to our prisoners while they kill by decapitation or execution shot to the head in their culture. Truthtube.tv We use interrogation methods like water boarding for information to protect the right to live for others they wish to harm, torture and kill.
Our standing has fallen from grace? So what? We lead the world in a different direction towards democracy. They are on the cusp of embracing Socialism. When they come around, they will admire this country like never before.
In the coutries we are currently involved in, we try to maintain societal order which painfully requires a strong hand. Our soldiers are trained like no other to respect cultures we inhabit to the utmost. If someone is suspect, a tough stance must be understandably taken. If the cameras decide to show pictures in a dark light and in a disingenuous manner, then the abuses here are not the soldiers of the US but the cameraman themselves and the storyteller making the byline.
The video ended with a quote from Jimmy Carter. He is the most outspoken hater of Jews today. Embracing this hatred, he has no place on the world stage. He never speaks of Palestinian rockets killing children in Israel. He has yet to speak of equal respect on both sides of the conflict in Israel.
Ignoring this video and looking at the next agenda that is raising its ugly head is immigration reform. If you look online, it has become the number one topic on search engines simply because the health care bill is won tomorrow. For talking points against the Liberal Left, look at this site as an indication of what direction the social fabric is taking next...and freaking fight it!
Doctors will be told where to live to spread out access to everyone. They will be forced to accept the government plan or get penalized. It will force doctors to do only covered procedures they approve. It will give no loophole for doctors to get sued because the government cannot be sued. Glenn Beck spoke about Walgreens and the soon capitalistic move to not accept medicaid due to losses on filling their prescriptions. If a chain that big cannot make prescriptions profitable, then it's hopeless.
If you readers feel these measures are in the best interests of the society as a whole, consider the extension of this policy. Your occupation will be necessary to certain communities in certain areas. The need will dictate the government to send you to an area not of your choosing for the betterment of society. Socialism sound good now.
Stop what your doing and go buy a copy of schoolhouse rock. The music and the cartoons are starting to look their age but the message is timeless. To the very young viewer, it may appear to be capitalistic propaganda. If you do think this, you have been thoroughly brainwashed washed to a point that your own liberty looks alien to you. Try to watch with an open mind.
School had a message for me when I attended. When I got up and recited the pledge, I felt proud. By the time I left high school, I noticed some questioning the purpose of reciting it every morning. I never questioned it before, feeling maybe I should. I stared at the flag in the front of class profoundly taking notice that it was always in the front of all my classes. My classes in American History and World History allowed me to make a clear decision with confidence. The symbols of this country are proudly displayed with pride knowing no other coutry in history ever had the society we have.
The world is growing smaller, more dangerous, and more subliminal in the path it may be destined to take. I own a flag which I proudly raise on the appropriate days. I long for Washington and Lincoln holidays. I own the Constitution, the ten commandments, the Bible and the Torah. I recently said the pledge at a meeting of the 9/12 group. I realized...I missed saying it. I really missed it!!
Why did I stop saying it? I starting thinking this administration made me long for these things more than ever before. I am going to do something starting tomorrow and, I AM GOING TO DO IT OUTSIDE IN FRONT OF MY NEIGHBORS:
I am saying the pledge everyday from this day forth! G-d Bless America! And I hope you do too.
This report criticizes Israel for it's practices of engagement of terrorist cells in it's territories, which are Arab occupied Israel. This report was endorsed by well known Jew hater Hillary Clinton, the current Secretary of State( Secretary of Socialist States). While many argue her upcoming marriage of her homely looking daughter to a Jewish man may fuel perceptions to the contrary, this act really defines the liberal side of Jews willing to marry very ugly people.
In the report:
"As the report, sponsored by the United Nations, won a nonbinding vote of support in the U.N. General Assembly recently, pro-Israel figures were striving to marshal wider opposition to it by arguing that its potential targets range far beyond Israel.
This reasoning, which implies that America could be the next target for a Goldstone-like investigation, has been gaining traction in the United States and was recently endorsed by Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton. Essentially, its advocates argue, countries such as the United States and its allies in Iraq and Afghanistan, and even Russia, with military operations of its own, could be targeted as criminally culpable for civilian deaths under the legal standards used by Goldstone."
The report opens the book for applying the possible legal pretense to other countries fighting terror, like the US. Immediately it becomes obvious that this undermines any action taken by a government to enact justice and retaliate against an enemy without any collateral damage. The US would be found guilty for the work done in Iraq and Afghanistan. Absent is the notice of damnation against any group for their terrorist attacks. Where was the damnation by the UN for attacks against the US in Kenya and Tanzania, on the USS cole, etc. Where is the UN demand for action by the Human Rights Council and the threat of sanctions against any country harboring any of these groups.
Clinton loudly voiced her agreement to the UN and further opened her big fat mouth recently with regards to settlement construction in Jerusalem, the undivided capital of Israel. The Vice President, as typically standard procedure for the Democratic Party, first endorses all Israels right to exist and security. Next, the relentless criticism when Israel exercises her rights.
Another self hating Jew is Gary "Spareribs" Ackerman. This Democratic Congressman was quoted in the Forward Jewish newspaper about the report here.
"In Congress, New York Democrat Gary Ackerman, chairman of the House Subcommittee on the Middle East and South Asia, is one of those leading the new argument against the report. Ackerman stressed, in a February 25 Foreign Affairs Committee hearing with Clinton, “It’s not Israel that I raise the concern about.” He said he was worried about the implications of Goldstone’s report for the United States."
Israel received criticism when it took out a high ranking Hamas leader in Dubai. Even when one single person is killed , the call for international condemnation is echoed in the UN and elsewhere. How can any action take place when an individual precise killing receives equal condemnation as a full onslaught military maneuver.
On "Spareribs" Ackerman, his own website has the following :
"Read an article on Congressman Ackerman's argument that the Goldstone Report is not just a threat to Israel, but also to the United States." He has yet to call for Biden or Hillary to retract their initial reactions nor has he denounced their reaction.
The fact is that Israel built at the time Biden was visiting because Israel is doing nothing wrong. Israel has the right to build anywhere within its borders. When she announced the beginning of construction, the fact that Biden was there had no bearing on the decision nor should it have. Waiting for Biden to leave, some say, would have been more appropriate because it impedes negotiations with Palestinian poiticians in regards to the Peace (war) Process. That is bullshit because waiting would imply guilt on Israel's behalf that building is wrong in Jerusalem.
The Prime Minister apologized, a la Obama style, for the controversy which arose. This returned the feeling of wrongdoing and guilt of Israel's act and should never have been allowed. Bibi had my admiration before this incident. Only time will provide an opportunity to him to salvage the respect of me and the Zionist Right which believe in Israeli sovereignty.
Oh, and why is Ackerman nicknamed spareribs? Because he was in a chinese restaurant years ago when a gun fight broke out. He was hiding under a table throughout the ordeal, still clinging to his lushious spareribs. He never skipped a beat when it came to eating, to the amazement of the Chinese Restaurant staff.
Here is a politician explaining that business can go out because nothing is more important than health care. The tax rate is stated to go down which is totally false. Businesses are in dire straits and the politician is not listening.
Here it is out of the horse's mouth. Ask yourself pathetic Liberal self if Bush ever contemplated passing anything without revealing what is in it, do you think you would ever consider thinking it was legit? How about any bill by anyone ever? How about if another government tried this like Iran? Iraq? Afghanistan? This government is so ingenuous.
The Conservative leagues and the Democratic Liberal Left are "in bed together?!" Yep. They are finally in agreement with what will take place and it doesn't seem to be resonating in the ears of Conservatives correctly. The Conservative Right has a position where the Democrats appear to be willing to commit Hari Kari and lose their seat in an effort to further their agenda of health care reform in a bill the likes of which have never been seen. The Liberal Left are attempting to look arguably golden because they appear to be willing to go to lengths never before seen by any politician to pass a bill which will help the most impoverished masses. A philanthropic hue is a hard front to wage political war against and not look cruel. So what is the reason or reasons?
The Tea Party people have been steadfast against the Left with many good measures taken with pamphlets and rallies all across the country. The radio Right, like Mark Levin, have taken the reins and run with a plethora of information and interviews which bring forth ideas the general public haven't the time to discern for themselves. I believe the reason(s) for political Hari Kari on the part of the Left is not being discussed at all. Why is that?
The reasons for this are two fold. Firstly, the seat in jeopardy being vacated by the Democrat who votes yes on the controversial Bill or Bills will need to be replaced. The Democrats strategy is to refill the position with another Democrat and the exiting politician will later be appointed to a consultant position for the incoming seat (his or her experience gives cause or legitimacy to the appointment).
The Democrats second reason is intertwined in the illegal immigration crisis. The Left will pass a vote between now and the coming election which will legalize the illegals in the country. This new electorate constituency will vote strictly Left salvaging the seats I discussed above. Also, this base will reelect the President for a second term. This will allow the Left to maintain a stranglehold for four more years.
I hope the Political Right takes seriously the next 9 months of legislation and vividly draw a picture and take action to diminish any possibility of this taking place. The legalization of the illegal populace will change the country into a prosocialistic majority indefinitely. America is following the same path Russia did in pursuing its own path down to destruction. The world never pictured the fall of Communism and the Russian Empire. The world never could have predicted that the West would also fall and all taking place within 20 years. Both superpowers! Let's stop and focus on not only what is taking place but include what the consequences are for the circumstances taking place acutely. Then the counter measures we take will have some bite.
WARNING!! PLEASE CLICK THE VIDEO BELOW TO LISTEN WHILE READING, THANK YOU!
Last night Glenn Beck decided to host his show with the flamboyant former Sen Eric "Jackass" Massa. Massa, disgruntled and a little disoriented, has been firing off his mouth about the threatening tactics of the Democratic elite. He pointed out how Rham ( aka Rommel) Emmanuel has been cornering him in the shower, apparently bringing new meaning to the word manhandle. The reference to "pointing his finger at me" may have been a metaphor for pointing something else when one looks at the "sense of humor" this fool showed on the Glenn Beck Show last night.
The next peculiar behavior displayed by this "jackass" is the gay question. Larry King had him as a guest. He never answered the question definitively except for " I answered that question 3 times already." He admitted to groping another male which a straight man would never ever do. I am getting flashbacks of Blogavich when I hear him say he is not going away.
I never realized that tickling another man was capable of stopping someone. Maybe it should be taught to FBI and Police as a nonviolent riot control tactic. And Sen Jackass Massa, blackbelt of the tickle martial arts form, should have used this technique in the shower when he was cornered by Rham.
Tickling? Behavior worthy of a Senator!?! RUCKING FIDICULOUS
The pathetic attitude of the Left Liberal Black leaders of this country have one common denominator. This is the unjustified and unending hatred for Jews. As Jews, we are obligated to help our fellow man despite their feelings toward us. Israel is consistently vilified in the UN as the worst offender on the planet for Human Rights. Of course, the total opposite is true. Is this true for other nations? No. The constant barrage of condemnation by nation after nation for violations by Israel is relentless. Careful attention is taken by Israel when they retaliate for attacks against them. This practice is absent when terrorists attack them. No scrutiny is long lasting by the press towards the Islamic terror which would provide appropriate coverage and not biased coverage as per common practice now. The terrorists attack the US and the West with the intent to kill everyone possible, including children. The Peace Movement and Pink do nothing to attack such practices. War must be addressed on all sides to get to a negotiated peaceful ends. Let's see these groups fly to a Muslim country and protest. Or protest in front of a Mosque in this one? I thought not! Is Israel helping this country because their citizens are white? No. They are overwhelmingly Black. Did Israel help because Haiti is a Christian country? No, every religion is represented and Judaism is a minority for sure. Would Israel not provide help for an Islamic country? While any Islamic country would never consider providing help to Israel ever, for any reason, Israel does not reciprocate such actions. Israel offered help to every nation after the Tsunami disaster. Out of spite, the Islamic nations refused any help from Israel. Instead, they decided to BLAME Israel, claiming they set off a nuclear device under water intentionally to cause the wave. MSNBC aka MS-LSD has never been a neutral media when reporting on Israel, finally got a news story right.
The Democrats said time and time again that "elections have consequences." Well, they're right! The seat held by the alcoholic Democrat Ted Kennedy shows that the drunken stupor of the Liberal constituency in the most liberal of states has sobered up. The poor image of former President Bush still allowed Republicans to have an incumbent president for 2 terms. Yet, Bush's poor image killed the Republicans chances to elect McCain in 2008. The Democratic Revolution appears dead after less than one year because the seat in Mass has not been held by a Republican since the 1970's. The movie Ghost comes to mind where Patrick Swayze cannot accept he is dead. This unprecedented victory will mark the Republican take over of Congress and the failure of the Dems to understand the public. More importantly, it marks the public disgust for a Congress that arrogantly said we will vote for bills whether you want it or not. Republicans should keep their values and integrity intact and listen to the public outcry for a no tolerance policy for politics as usual. Tea Party advocates will watchdog the Republican candidates to keep the bull to a minimum. Let's pull the life support plug from the HEalth Care Reform Bill and vote out every single dirty Democrat!
Yea Tea PArty Leaders!
Our Forefathers: "No Taxation Without Representation." Today's Americans: No (Congressional) Legislation Without (Real) Representation."
ILLEGALS WILL NOT BE COVERED IN HEALTH CARE REFORM BILL. ONCE AMNESTY PASSES, THEY ARE NO LONGER ILLEGAL!!
THEN THEY ARE COVERED!!
1.UnapologeticEthnoCentricSemite Born to the projects of NYC, education, hard work ethic, and the Jewish family tradition, have given me a world view to be a philanthropist, a Zionist, a neo con, and an angry 30 something. Angry at the liberal attitude to all things that make this country great and their twisted outlook on changing it. Winston Churchill said it best "If I am not Liberal by 20, I have no heart. If I am not Conservative by 40, I have no brain."
2. American Confucius Twenty something American, legal professional, Goldwater conservative. My Confucian heritage and American conservative upbringing has formed a unique lens through which I view the world. I offer my thoughts on issues that define our lives and the world events that rock them. I write about anything and everything that interests me.
3. El Sid
Deus, Familia, Patria (G-d, Family, Country). That's me in a nutshell. Specifically, I'm a thirty-something, American Nationalist of Italian/English ancestry, Catholic, married with 2 kids, a lawyer, with a B.A. in Middle Eastern Studies, baseball coach, staunchly pro-defense, pro-Western Civilation, pro-tradition, pro-Israel, and pro-life. My interests are history (especially Medieval), foreign affairs, comparative religion, art, and music (Rush to Bach to Megadeth to Bocephus to the Pixies to the Outlaws, and everything inbetween). I enjoy traveling off the beaten path, yachting, fishing, reading and gaming.
4. The Scottish Jew-reporter on the scene, as it happens, inside the State of Israel. Living in Israel gives me the inside scoop the traditional reporter neglects to consult. Read it there, then read it here. Yisrael Chai!
ATTENTION TEA PARTY MEMBERS
Our Forefathers: "No Taxation Without Representation." Today's Americans: No (Congressional) Legislation Without (Real) Representation."