Saturday, February 14, 2009

NEW LINK ALERT! NEW LINK ALERT! PAJAMAS MEDIA

This site never ceases to amaze me. I get giddy sitting at my computer reading the articles. The fascinating breadth of writers and the intricate detail on everything happening is incredible. They are responsible for the Conservative 2.0 convention which I advise everyone to attend. The subject matter and guests are second to none. I intend to make arrangements to go next year and every year after that. I sincerely hope that the people responsible for this site approach the Fairness Doctrine with enough conviction to destroy any possibilty of its passing. I am listing this site and hope and prat that anybody with sound mind and heart support these people. Times like these call for people to stand up and create grassroot momentum and drum up support needed to return this country to where it belongs in the trsadition of the forefathers. I salute you and ...feeling really envious!

PAJAMAS MEDIA

No comments: