Here's a letter (edited version) I wrote to the New York Slimes columnist Tom Friedman after I read his column couple days ago titled Obama and the Jews.
Sir, I'm a fan, even though we'll probably vote for different candidates this year (or at least that what it seems from your column today). I read your books and try hard to read your columns regularly. I've learned quite a bit from your writings, particularly on foreign affairs. Today's column however about Barack Hussein Obama and the American Jewry compels me to reciprocate and teach you a couple things. It is not ludicrous at all to suspect that BHO will embrace anti-semitic and anti-Israel policies once he's in office. In fact, it's probable.
1. Obama's father, Barack Hussein Obama Sr., was a Muslim from Nyangoma-Kogel, Kenya and his step father was a Muslim from Indonesia. (jtf.org)
2. Obama attended Muslim Basuki School and a Catholic school in Indonesia and his religion was registered as Muslim in both schools. Despite this overwhelming evidence, Obama insists he was never a Muslim. (jtf.org)
3. Obama has promised that in his first year of office, he will invite Iranian terrorist dictator Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to the White House in order improve relations and relax trade restrictions with Iran. This would certainly lead to the sale of advanced American technology, which would enable Iran to develop nuclear bombs much more quickly. (jtf.org)
4. Obama is a supporter of Kenyan Muslim Raila Odinga, who recently lost in that country’s election, and who wants to institute Islamic Sharia law as the law of that land. Raila claims to be Obama’s first cousin. (jtf.org)
5. Obama wants Muslim terrorists in Guantanamo to have access to the American legal system. Note that these Guantanamo attorneys [who represent these terrorists pro bono] are supporting Obama. (jtf.org)
6. Obama's foreign policy advisors from the Carter Administration are notoriously anti-Israel and antisemitic. (jtf.org) Many of them are also members of the Nation of Islam.
7. Recently, a top official of the Palestinian terrorist group Hamas publicly endorsed Barack Hussein Obama on NPR.
8. A non-profit organization with Obama on its board gave money to the terrorist-supporting Arab American Action Network, which favors Israel's destruction and is completely against America enforcing any of her immigration laws. (jtf.org)
9. Obama helped raise money for Muslim terrorist refugee camps in the Middle East. (jtf.org)
10. Barack Hussein Obama remains close friends with Louis Farrakhan, racist anti-semitic Muslim leader of the Nation of Islam.
11. Obama's National Campaign Cochairman is congressman Jesse Jackson Jr., a notorious racist and antisemite. (jtf.org)
12. Obama's Pastor, Jeremiah Wright, who Barack Hussein Obama claims is his mentor, traveled with Muslim racist and anti-semite Louis Farrakhan to Libya in 1984 to visit Col. Muammar el-Qaddafi.
Now, sir, is it that you really had no idea about these facts? Or is it that like so many American Jews you are plagued by guilt. I suspect the latter, although I'm not sure which you'd personally prefer.
Now I'll be the first one to reject guilt by association. Every politician has baggage. You make mistakes and you learn from them. But it's one thing to erroneously and unfairly ascribe guilt by one or two, or even three associations. We're talking about at least 12 serious associations. A clear picture emerges. A picture of an un-patriotic, pro-Muslim (if not pro-radical Islamo-fascist Muslim) statesmen running for the Presidency of a country at war with Islamo-Fascist Muslims. You see anything wrong with this picture?