Thursday, January 15, 2009

BALLSEYES BOOMERS

First off, I want to let the writer(s) at the Ballseye Boomers site know that we periodically take a look. A great site to find a list of sites to learn about guns and the issues of some good people on their day-to-day situation. True Americans who have gotten involved in family and the things important to all who make this country great. I have gone over about half the sites and found them to be well researched. If you need to hear from someone who makes the average American anything but average, look at this site. Glenn, I am going to the biggest gun show in the country this week. I want you to know I will be thinking of your site when I walk around looking at the new items for 2009. Your site is permanently added to our blogroll. G-d bless you, your family, and the direction you and I try to lead this country into. If you don't visit this site, your Rucking Fidiculous!!

No comments: