Sunday, July 6, 2008

NEW LINK!! ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION!! STOP THIS CRISIS!

Well, I found this site about illegal immigration which does a great job getting the problem in perspective. If anyone can support illegal immigration after reading this is beyond me. CITIZENS COME FIRST, SECOND, LAST and every spot in between. Illegals deserve the big boot in the ass! This issue touched my life in a personal manner I choose not to make public. But I understand better than most the frustration dealing with this problem. The overload on our health system, judicial system (courts and jail), educational system, and job loss/wages is out of control. This issue touches everyone in taxes alone. Take care of home before ever giving a dime to outsiders who leech us without a second thought! Look at this site and keep a barf bag close by!

becomeanillegal.com

becomeanillegal.com

becomeanillegal.com

No comments: