Monday, July 21, 2008

JUST SAY NO! TO DRUGS? WELL, YEAH...MAYBE I SHOULD SAY JUST SAY NO ....TO COMPROMISE!! NEW LINK!! NEW LINK!!! NEW LINK!!!

Well, I have seen impressive and thorough investigative work before, but this site is far and away a leader. The articles are so exquisite in information that they are all worthy of reading. The list of guests on the accompanying talk radio show is a who's who of anti-terrorism insiders. The "no holds bar" style of the show allows guests to freely speak about their expertise uninhibited. After hearing the cataloged "old" shows, I find information available here that may be too risque for traditional media. Cutting edge talk, PERIOD!

No Compromise
"If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing."
Margaret Hilda Thatcher

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for your kind comments. I'm humbled!

I'm so concerned about yours and my children's future that I see my work as on the same level as any soldier out in the battlefield!

We are fighting this war together, and one by one we will break their freakin' legs!!

Thank you!